Shocking Your Waterlines with Diluted Bleach
Download This proven Protocol
Shocking your dental unit waterlines can be a confusing process. Download this step by step protocol for shocking your lines with diluted sodium hypochlorite (bleach).
This protocol proves to be one of the most efficient and effective protocols for shocking. While others require leaving the disinfecting agent in overnight and multiple attempts, diluted bleach is left in your lines for a maximum of 10 minutes.
Always check with your dental unit manufacturer before shocking your waterlines to ensure compatibility with your unit.
In this guide, you'll gain access to:
- Step by step instructions for shocking
- The correct ratios for bleach and water
- When, why, and how to shock
- Tips to be successful at shocking even the toughest lines
- Other recommended products